The Tipi & Bell Tent Hire Company
Bell Tent Hire Gallery
Browse images of the bell tent villages pitched by The Bell Tent Hire Company Ltd. Our company is based in Warwickshire and we deliver your glamping tents across the Uk and beyond. For more details, feel free to contact at email [email protected]
The Tipi & Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd is a professional tipi and bell tent hire company. We have a health and safety policy, public liability insurance and a full comprehensive risk assessment carried out. These terms and conditions are your agreement with The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd. Upon confirmation of a booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of hire.
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will provide the client with a confirmation of booking within five working days of the receipt of the client’s deposit and booking form.
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will deliver and erect the agreed equipment, to the agreed address, on the agreed delivery date and time agreed between the company and client. If The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd is excessively busy, the delivery time may be changed in agreement with the hirer.
- We endeavour to use memory foam mattresses at all times. However, during extremely busy periods, we may substitute these for inflatable mattresses.
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will dismantle and remove the equipment from the site on the agreed date and time as agreed between the hirer and The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd.
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will provide equipment that is in good working order.
*Equipment is defined as the tipi/bell tent and all its furnishings.
Conditions of Hire
- The hirer accepts full responsibility for the safety of the tipi/bell tent equipment and the safety of any person who makes use of the tipi/bell tent for the duration of the hire period. The hirer is responsible for the safety and security of the tipi/bell tent from the date of the tipi/bell tent installation to their removal from the site.
- Cats/dogs or any other animals are not permitted inside the tipi/bell tent.
- The hirer will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the equipment is not at any time altered or interfered with.
- Any damage/theft caused to the tipi/bell tents and its equipment and furnishings will be solely the client’s fault and will be invoiced for the damaged caused.
- The hirer takes full responsibility for the actions of third parties that cause safety issues or fire risks and consequences that result from such risks.
- Any fire or barbecue or fire bowl must be situated at least 15 feet away from the tipi/bell tent and must be extinguished when unattended.
- No smoking inside the tipis or bell tents.
- The hirer will book a pitch that is accessible for The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd to access their vehicles and erect the tents. If The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd is given false information regarding the site and cannot access it, the contract may be terminated.
- The grass should be cut short and no overhanging trees should be above the pitch site.
- No fires, cigarettes, candles or any cooking equipment are allowed inside the tipi/bell tents. The tipis are fitted with rain catchers which will stop any smoke from escaping from the tent causing a smoke-filled tipi.
- All doors should be closed and secured when the hirer leaves the tipi/bell tent.
- The equipment remains the sole property of The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd at all times and the hirer is prohibited from hiring, selling or parting possession from the equipment for the duration of the hire period.
- The tipis supplied have an opening at the top that can be adjusted to reduce the amount of rain that enters the tipi. We will supply each tipi with a rain catcher to reduce any risk of water entering the tipi. However, rain may still be able to enter and you may experience the odd drip inside the tipi. In adverse weather, the tipis and bell tents may leak. The bell tents have vents, windows and zips, which in torrential rain may let in some water.
- Whilst The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will always do its best to ensure that you enjoy the use of the tipi/bell tent, The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd cannot be held responsible for bad weather or acts of God. If we are unable to pitch due to flooding, an alternative date will be offered.
- The tipi/bell tent is not to be used in excessive wind speeds and should be evacuated if this is the case. Refunds will not be given but an alternative date will be offered.
- A deposit is required to secure the tipi/bell tent booking and must be received no later than seven days after the booking is made. If the deposit is not received within the given time, the tipi/tent may be booked by another party. If more time is needed to pay the deposit, please let us know ahead of time.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, a cancellation is necessary, the following will apply.
- Cancellations made 30 - 20 days before the start of the event; 50% refund of the deposit or an alternative date will be offered.
- No refund will be made if the booking is cancelled 19 days or less from the agreed start date of the event or the client(s) is unable to attend the event for whatever reason.
- We must receive the cancellation notice in writing on the day the event is cancelled.
- In the event of The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd being unable to provide the service due to the cancellation of the festival/event through no fault of our own, for example due to weather, flooding, terrorist activities or other causes outside the control of The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd, the same cancellation policies will apply.
- Clients are expected to take out their own insurance against such possibilities.
- If the booking is made within 14 days of the event taking place, we require full payment upon booking.
- A cheque made payable to The Tipi Hire Company Ltd, Bank transfer to Yorkshire Bank, sort code 050387 acc. no. 49753041 or PayPal payment to [email protected] for 50% is required to secure the booking. Please send a photo shot of your payment if paying via bank transfer or paypal.
- The remainder is due at least one week before delivery. Our signed booking form must be completed and returned to us along with your deposit. The failure to send a booking form along with all the relevant information especially regarding access and a exact description of the site may result in cancellation of your booking.
- If a booking form is not signed and returned with all the relevant information regarding site access etc., we reserve the right to erect the tents or not.
- If PayPal is your preferred method of payment, please note that you will be charged the PayPal fee. Our paypal address is [email protected]
- Our full postal address is 39 Walford Drive, Solihull. West Midlands. B92 9DW. Tel. no. 07834768348
- Vat Reg No. 184532889.
- www.thetipihirecompany.co.uk email. [email protected]