The Tipi & Bell Tent Hire Company
Bell Tent Hire Gallery
Browse images of the bell tent villages pitched by The Bell Tent Hire Company Ltd. Our company is based in Warwickshire and we deliver your glamping tents across the Uk and beyond. For more details, feel free to contact at email [email protected]
The Tipi & Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd is a professional tipi and bell tent hire company. We have a health and safety policy, public liability insurance and a full comprehensive risk assessment carried out. These terms and conditions are your agreement with The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd. Upon confirmation of a booking, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of hire.
- Please note that our Covid19 policy for 2021/2022 bookings is to offer an alternative date if we need to cancel due to Covid 19. Unfortunately, no refunds will be given.
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will provide the client with a confirmation of booking within five working days of the receipt of the client’s deposit and booking form
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will deliver and erect the agreed equipment, to the agreed address, on the agreed delivery date and time agreed between the company and client. If The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd is excessively busy, the delivery time may be changed in agreement with the hirer.
- We endeavour to use memory foam mattresses at all times. However, during extremely busy periods, we may substitute these for inflatable mattresses.
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will dismantle and remove the equipment from the site on the agreed date and time as agreed between the hirer and The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd.
- The Bell Tent & Tipi Hire Co. Ltd will provide equipment that is in good working order.
*Equipment is defined as the tipi/bell tent and all its furnishings.
Conditions of Hire
Terms of Trading
The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company Ltd are a professional Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company. We have a Health and safety Policy, Public Liability Insurance and a Full Comprehensive Risk Assessment has been carried out. These Terms and Conditions are your agreement with The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company Upon Confirmation of a booking you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Hire.
Equipment is defined as the bell tent and all its furnishings
If we do not receive a signed booking form at least one week before your event containing accurate information regarding the access and pitch site we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company Ltd will provide the hirer with a confirmation of booking within five working days of the receipt of the clients deposit and receipt of booking form.
The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd will deliver and erect the agreed equipment, to the agreed address, on the agreed delivery date and time agreed between hirer and client. If The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company are excessively busy the delivery time/collection time may be changed in agreement with the hirer.
The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd will dismantle and remove the equipment from the site on the agreed date and time as agreed by between the hirer and The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company. The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company will provide equipment that is in good working order.
Conditions of Hire
The hirer must supply security onsite for as long as the bell tents/tipis are pitched. If the tents/interiors are stolen/vandalised then the hirer will be invoiced for the amount owed.
The hirer accepts full responsibility for the safety of the tipi/bell tent equipment and the safety of any person who makes use of the tipi/bell tent for the duration of the hire period. The hirer is responsible for the safety and security of the tipi/ bell tent from the date of the tipi/bell tent installation to their removal from the site.
Cats/Dogs or any other animals are not permitted inside the tipi/ bell tent. The hirer will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the equipment is not at any time altered or interfered with.
Any damage caused to the bell tents/tipis and its equipment and furnishings will be solely the clients fault and will be invoiced for any damaged caused. The hirer takes full responsibility for the actions of third parties that cause safety issues or fire risks and consequences that result from such risks. Any fire or barbecue or fire bowl must be situated at least 15 feet away from the tipi/bell tent and must be extinguished when un-attended.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE tipi/bell tents.
The hirer will book a pitch that is accessible for The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company to access their vehicles and erect the tents. If The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company are given false information regarding the site and cannot access it the contract may be terminated.
The grass should be cut short and no overhanging trees should be above the pitch site.
No fires, cigarettes, candles or any cooking equipment are allowed inside the bell tents/tipis. We will supply candles in certain tents..care must be taken to extinguish the candles upon leaving the tent.
Occasionally in torrential wet conditions the bell tent may let in a small amount of water. This can happen as the canvas weave tightens, the window zips are left open, the zips on the doors are not securely closed and the bell tent vents are facing into the wind.
The Tipi has a hole in the top of the tent which may let a small amount of water in during torrential downpours. We fit all our tipis with rain catchers to help with this.
If the weather conditions are very windy please check the guy ropes regularly and make sure the pegs are secured into the ground.
In excessive winds please vacate the tipi and bell tent and call 07834768348 for further advise.
All doors should be closed and secured when the hirer leaves the Bell tent/ tipi. The equipment remains the sole property of The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Company at all times and the hirer is prohibited from hiring, selling or parting possession from the equipment for the duration of the hire period.
Whilst The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd will always do its best to ensure that you enjoy the use of its bell tent/tipis, The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd cannot be held responsible for bad weather or acts of God. If we are unable to pitch due to flooding or excessive weather, an alternative date will be offered. No refund will be offered.
When you vacate the tent please zip up/close the doors.
The bell tent/tipi is not to be used in excessive wind speeds and should be evacuated if this is the case.
A deposit is required to secure the bell tent/tipi booking and must be received no later than 7 days after the booking is made. If the deposit is not received within the given time the bell tent may be booked by another party. If more time is needed to pay the deposit then please make me aware of this.
If, due to unforseen circumstances, cancellation is necessary, the following conditions apply:-
For Cancellations made due to Covid19 an alternative date will be offered. We will not offer a refund.
Cancellations made 61 days before your event will be offered a refund minus 10% for admin charges or an alternative date will be offered.
Cancellations made 60 - 31 days before the start of the event - a 50% refund of the deposit or an alternative date will be offered.
Cancellations made 30 days before the start of the event - no deposit will be refunded but an alternative date will be offered.
Customers are advised to take out their own cancellation insurance to cover any loss of monies.
We must receive the cancellation notice in writing on the day your event is cancelled.
In the event of The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd being unable to provide the service due to cancellation of the festival/event through no fault of our own, for example due to event cancellation, pandemic/epidemic, high winds and un-certain weather patterns, flooding, terrorist activities, Health & Safety issues or any other causes outside the control of The Tipi and Bell Tent Hire Co. Ltd the same cancellation policies will apply.
If a late booking is made within 14 days of the event taking place we require full payment upon booking.
If paypal is your preferred method of payment please note you will be charged the paypal fee.
We are a Vat Registered and registered Ltd Company. Our vat number is 184532889
Postal booking forms to be sent to 39 Walford Drive, Solihull. B92 9DW.
Email booking forms to [email protected]
- A cheque made payable to The Tipi Hire Company Ltd, Bank transfer to Yorkshire Bank, sort code 050387 acc. no. 49753041 or PayPal payment to [email protected] for 25% is required to secure the booking. Please send a photo shot of your payment if paying via bank transfer or paypal. Please note the customer will pay paypal charges.
- The remainder is due at least one week before delivery. Our signed booking form must be completed and returned to us along with your deposit. The failure to send a booking form along with all the relevant information especially regarding access and a exact description of the site may result in cancellation of your booking.
- If a booking form is not signed and returned with all the relevant information regarding site access etc., we reserve the right to erect the tents or not.
- Our full postal address is 39 Walford Drive, Solihull. West Midlands. B92 9DW. Tel. no. 07834768348
- Vat Reg No. 184532889.
- www.thetipihirecompany.co.uk email. tipia[email protected]